Tuks FM is South Africa’s number one campus radio station. Broadcasting from the University of Pretoria’s main campus, Tuks FM reaches most of Gauteng, including Pretoria and Johannesburg, and the rest of the world on www.tuksfm.co.za.
We have an internship for a generalist.
Duties and responsibilities:
- General administration and secretarial duties
- Financial administration support
- Coordination and scheduling of meetings
- Basic marketing and communication support
Education and qualifications:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Drivers license
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Above average typing speed
- Professional telephone skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Location: Pretoria
Send your cover letter and CV to Faith Shogole: email@example.com.
Closing Date: 13 February 2014.