Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
eComplete – General Manager Vacancy in Cape Town Feb 2018
|Job level:||Management Snr|
- Collaborate with the Management Team to develop, review, update and implement business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development
- Understand and implement the vision of the agency, encouraging and supporting staff to do the same. Proactively leading and contributing to the on-going vision of transformation,
- Drive an energised and focused working culture amongst the staff by encouraging a collaborative approach towards the same business and cultural goals,
- Driving an entrepreneurial spirit within the Management Team,
- Ensuring correct process’ are followed, aligning with the goals and vision of the agency,
- Provide leadership at all levels of the organization,
- Evaluate employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed .
- Develop a thorough understanding of what is happening with the agency’s client portfolio, working closely with the Head of Client Service and Head of Operations to ensure all relationships are healthy,
- Working with the Performance Team to help increase and maximise client relationships and business,
- Ensure the agency delivers award-winning work that generates measurable business returns (ROI) for our clients,
- Mentor the Management Team within the agency, supporting them in the management and success of their teams, improving client satisfaction and account retention,
- Inspire the employees, acting as a role model and mentor. Being seen as the agency leader, decision maker and problem solver,
- Effectively develop and grow connections, working relationships and inspiring innovation.
Personnel recruitment and management
- Increases management’s effectiveness by facilitating recruiting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplinary proceedings,
- Ensure that the employees are appropriately trained on equipment and in company policies and procedures. This shall include ongoing performance management and significant discretion in hiring, terminating, disciplinary measures and decisions.
- Review employees’ performance after six months of hiring, on the anniversary and yearly thereafter, review salaried employees’ performance on a yearly basis. Make recommendations for salary adjustments,
- Set and agree on clear annual goals for each member of the agency Management Team so they are clear on what is expected of them and against which their performance can be judged,
- Communicating values, strategies, and objectives,
- Conduct regular staff meetings to keep employees informed on current events within the company,
- Assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results,
- Developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions, providing educational opportunities,
- Ensuring staff adhere to the Policies and Procedures as set out by the Agency.
Operational and financial success
- Work with the Head of Operations on improve agency processes and how they function as a business,
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives,
- Acting as the central conductor for the Agency, supporting the Managing Director, and Management Team in improving operational processes, employee relations and client relationships,
- Manage profit and loss statements and account for costs and revenues along with the Financial Manager,
- Review the revenue, scope, servicing costs and overall P&L of all client accounts and recommend required actions.
- Substantial proven experience in strategically leading a department and/or running a business or experience in an Agency.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading and converting new business opportunities and understanding all stages of the new business process.
- Solid understanding of the operational processes and running of an agency.
- Exceptional relationship builder with the ability to operate at a senior and strategic level with key clients and help resolve issues smoothly and effectively.
- Business and emotional maturity.
- Problem solving – understanding and offering solutions.
- Durable, stamina, relentless high energy, drive and proactiveness. Ability to do what it needs to “get stuff done” over any obstacles.
- Strategic thinker with an excellent understanding of key industry influences and the ability to apply this thinking to a variety of clients and brands.
- Excellent people manager with an ability to inspire, motivate, mentor and build commitment.
- Self-starter who is confident in their own abilities and decision making.
- Digital marketing across all channels
- E-commerce obsession
- Performance management
- Financial planning and strategy
- Process improvement
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)