Celebrity Services Africa – Social Media Community Manager Vacancy in Cape Town, De Waterkant Feb 2018
|Remuneration:||R10000 – R13000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, De Waterkant|
|Company:||Celebrity Services Africa|
An exciting position has just become available for a young community manager to stay on top of our social media sites. You will join an amazing company and be immersed in a young and enthusiastic work environment. This is a brilliant opportunity to experience VIP and luxury 360 degree communication.
- Matric and a relevant tertiary education
- At least 18 months’ experience in social media management
- Experience in social media and online engagement tools
- A passion for social media, building community and interacting with various audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time management, and self-motivational skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Salary: R10 000- R13 000
- Commencement date: As soon as possible
- Only email applications will be considered – firstname.lastname@example.org (CV, salary requirements and availability MUST be stipulated!!!!)
- Due to the high volumes of applications, we are only able to reply to short listed candidates. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not hear from us within seven days of your submission.
Please feel free to submit a CV expressing your creative and individual flair!!!!!
Communication, Events and Talent Management
The following competencies are not negotiable:
As community manager you will be responsible for managing the content plan that will include content generation and community management, supporting the social media strategy.
Your mandate will be to grow and oversee the social communities, track and report all activity and ensure all objectives are being achieved.
Social media marketing:
- Constantly learn and leverage the South African digital / mobile landscape and how digital/social platforms impact communications.
- Create, manage and holistically build the retail brand’s online presence through social media platforms and other strategically aligned online/mobile platforms that will form part of the integrated strategy.
Planning and briefs:
- Create and maintain the monthly content calendar for all social media platforms. Brief the creative agency for all collateral. Ensure all marketing collateral is strategically correct, on brief and will be engaging for the community.
Online PR/Blogger Relations:
- When required, engage with relevant PR agency, bloggers and influencers that will support campaign objectives.
Research and insights:
- When required conduct social audits and assist with overall online brand research that will support the ongoing growth of the community that will feed back into the strategy
- Oversee report data ties into the strategy and provide insights by fine-tuning reports before presenting to client.
Analytics and reporting:
- Analyse and interpret the online activity reports and conceive new initiatives. This will be in partnership with the client’s online tracking partner.