G&G Digital – Marketing Manager Vacancy in Johannesburg, Benoni Feb 2018
Do you have proven experience as a marketing manager and are looking to step into a new challenge?
Our client has been manufacturing automotive parts since 1930 and is a leading supplier to the OEM and aftermarket channels. They’re looking for an experienced marketing manager to join their team at their head office in Benoni.
As the marketing manager, you will develop marketing strategy and plans and turn them into successful marketing campaigns across all channels to build on local market share and increase profitability. You will also act as a national brand champion for designated channels to ensure integration of campaigns at channel level.
Responsibilities and duties
- Maintain and interpret market, customer, competitor and media insights
- Develop a marketing strategy and a rolling annual go to market plan
- Identify and exploit key marketing activities
- Own, manage and execute campaigns from concept to completion
- Write commercial and customer focussed briefs
- Using insight work with agency to drive best advertising and media strategy and plan
- Dealing with Media placement agencies / PR agencies / Advertising agencies
- Ensure campaign system set up is complete
- Brief stakeholders on campaigns
- Deliver optimal marketing investment through reporting and identifying marketing efficiencies
- Trademarks and registration maintenance
- Market research – implement and interpret the results in the company
- Collect and collate statistical data pertaining to the automotive industry such as;
- Market share
- Vehicle park statistics – eNatis, OE vehicles sold local / and export
- Replacement market share analysis
- Maintenance of general company statistics
- Briefing and procuring of marketing POS materials
- Branding – brand building / brand positioning
- Maintenance of websites and social media channels
- A tertiary marketing specific diploma or degree
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in a marketing/branding position
- Must have a good level understanding of brand building and brand positioning
- Must have experience in working across all facets of traditional and digital communications to support sales objectives.
- Must have knowledge of trademarks and registration maintenance
- Must have an understanding of market research techniques, as well as how to implement them and interpret the results in the company
- Must have ability to collect and collate statistical data pertaining to the automotive industry
- Willing to travel, mainly domestically
If you are looking for your next challenge then we want to hear from you.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by G&G Digital on behalf of our client. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.