Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
360 Online Marketing – Junior Google AdWords Specialist Vacancy in Johannesburg, Bryanston Feb 2018
|Remuneration:||R8000 – R9000 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||360 Online Marketing|
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform daily account management for pay per click accounts on Google AdWords for search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- Two years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with AdWords PPC ad platform
- AdWords certification a plus.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)