New Media Talent – Projects Manager Vacancy in Johannesburg, Woodmead Feb 2018
|Remuneration:||R30000 – R45000 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||New Media Talent|
One of our clients a PR agency is looking to fill the above position-As a Projects Manager you will be responsible for ensuring successful project delivery as measured by schedule, budget, deliverable quality and client satisfaction. You will be actively involved in the sales and estimating phases of each project as well as in planning, mobilization, execution and closure. Throughout the project lifecycle, you will regularly communicate status to all stakeholders, manage risks and issues and monitor financial performance.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure on-time, on-budget and quality outcomes
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks and propose and implement adjustments as necessary
- Ensure accurate development and traceability of requirements during project lifecycle
- Manage client expectations, updates and buy-in, including representing the company at important meetings
- Determine the project approach, staffing, responsibilities and schedule
- Ensure that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively
- Travel as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to think and work systematically and logically
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Basic knowledge of contract terms and working knowledge of earned value reporting.
Your general business skills must include:
- Proven skills in customer expectations management, client interface, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills, and clear and concise oral and written communication