Field Sales Representative Jobs in Johannesburg, Johannesburg CBD Feb 2018
|Remuneration:||R18000 – R20000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Pension Fund, Medical Aid, Car Allowance & Cellphone Allowance|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Johannesburg CBD|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Independent Media Gauteng has an exciting and challenging position for dynamic Field Sales Representative with a proven track record in sales within the SME Advertising platform. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. The successful candidate must be innovative in creating a 360 degree solution.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Meet sales targets, volume and revenue objectives.
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels of the business environment.
- Be dedicated to customer care and service.
- Be innovative, self motivated and able to thrive in a pressurized and deadline-driven environment.
- Develop, execute and manage sales within the retail environment.
- Source, secure and bring in new business as required by the standard set out.
- Prepare and present proposals to clients as and when required.
- Gather market intelligence where possible to better assist clients with their needs
- Ensure that product knowledge is up to standard in order to offer sound, professional advice to prospects and clients.
- Build and sustain client relationships so that market share is maintained.
- Operate as part of a team and also have the ability to work independently.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Be in possession of a matric certificate or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 years media and digital sales experience.
- Be computer literate.
- Have a reliable vehicle.
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Proven track record of developing new business.
- Ability to write good proposals and be able to articulate well to clients.
- Have organising, planning and administrative skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Be able to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Energetic, creative thinker with the ability to translate these into sales.
- Professionalism, tenacity and drive.