|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
We are looking for a receptionist and switchboard operator who are able to work well independently as well as within a team, detail orientated and highly organised to join our Support team. The incumbent will be required to perform reception, administrative and switchboard duties and provide support to the broader team.
The successful applicant must have strong interpersonal skills, be proactive, be resourceful and have the ability to work well under pressure, adhering to deadlines. Strong reception skills would be an advantage.
- Professional and courteous as you will be the first impression of the company
- Responsible for switchboard; answering all incoming calls, transferring calls and taking messages
- Organise boardrooms, boardroom bookings, refreshments and AV equipment
- Checking and authorising relevant orders and deliveries
- Responsible for all domestic and international courier services
- Assist office manager with all internal and external events
- Update internal contact, teleconference and client lists
- Assist with data capturing
- Additional support for client and team events when required
Minimum requirements / Qualification:
- Secretarial or administrative qualification advantageous
- Computer Literacy – MS Office, Excel and Power Point
Should you not hear from us within 14 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Instinctif Partners South Africa:
We are an international business communications consultancy – a partnership – specialists in reputation, influence and engagement. We work with our clients across multiple and complex audiences combining deep insights, expert storytelling and creative delivery to change behaviours, emotions and perceptions. Our work drives real and measurable commercial value.
We employ 450 people across Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and the Middle East, acting for over 850 clients across the globe, from large quoted multi-national corporations to SMEs just starting out on their journey.
- Professional, confident and well present
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organised
- Reliability, accuracy and punctuality
- Able to perform independently and in a team
- Ability to assess and identify inquiries/problems and offer solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills