Account Manager jobs in Cape Town, Rondebosch Feb 2018
|Remuneration:||R30000 – R30000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Rondebosch|
Company is seeking to hire dynamic, successful Account Manager to manage and administer our client’s accounts to the benefit of both the clients and the agency with the purpose of creating the best possible communication in order to become an indispensable source of our client’s competitive advantage. You will be responsible for building and owning the client relationships for the accounts you look after. Be the face of the company and excel at client communications and be a critical problem solver.
These are some of the roles and responsibilities
- Ensure that clients are happy that their goals are met, constantly communicated and focused on client retention, by having a deep understanding of their client and their industry they exist in.
- Manage client relationships and the executions of theirs marketing strategies, meet with client several times a month and be in constant contact with the client.
- Make sure the client’s strategy and tactics are executed on time and aligned with their goals while constantly analysing and proactively optimising client programmes.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all clients, agency partners, and internal team members i.e. Strategy, Creative, project managers and all shared team members.
- Ensure campaign delivery through our project management system, make sure all deadlines are met and mitigate risk and billing issues.
- To ensure the tactics you are implementing are of high quality and timeous while ensuring that all items we are contractually bound to deliver are delivered.
- Manage campaign process from client briefing and/or strategy interpretation through to execution of the strategy– interpreting client brief and aligning with global strategic approach (where necessary). Briefing internal departments and managing work-flow by ensuring that tasks that have be assigned to team members are executed in accordance with the primary objective in mind.
- Illustrate your strategic thinking by working with the strategist by executing, managing and advising on strategies developed and make sure they are delivered within budget and time frame.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Marketing. (A BComm Honours or BBusSci in Marketing)
- Advantageous to have a valid HubSpot 2 certification and have the ability to fully operate HubSpot (e.g. email, lists, workflow)
- Advantageous to have Google AdWords Fundamentals, Advanced Search and Advanced Display certificates and be able to fully operate Google AdWords. Plus, Twitter & Facebook Paid Media.
- Advantageous to have Google Analytics certification.
- Being fully certified in all tools and channels used by clients.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics and have all the relevant certifications.
- Digital experience is essential.
- Familiarity with web design and HTML.
- A solid knowledge of martech and salestech, such as HubSpot, SalesForce, Pardot, IBM etc
- Minimum of one-year experience as an account manager, or in a digital agency. B2B marketing experience also valuable.
- Experience implementing and optimising paid media campaigns such as Google AdWords, Facebook ad manager, LinkedIn ads, Twitter ads, and Instagram ads. Solid experience in a client service/project management role.
- Agency experience is essential.
- B2B / B2C Marketing experience.
- Superb interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent command of English, with exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Hard working and eager to learn attitude.
- Willing to work extra hours.