The ABB Global Trainee Programme (GTP) for Finance and Business Control is designed for recent graduates who are looking for an international career in the finance and business control sector.
During the Global Trainee Programme, you will be exposed to a variety of ABB operations in different countries (cross-functional, cross-divisional) – all of which have a positive impact on the world around us.
The assignments are of six months each; they include:
- Operational Controlling: accounting and reporting according to US-GAAP guidelines, rolling forecast reporting, business and product features, project controlling and analysis, cash flow management, financial and risk analysis
- Strategic Controlling and Finance: value creation and shareholder value, business planning and evaluation, strategic planning and development
- Personal Development: corporate mission and values, international and virtual teamwork, leadership and management skills, presentation, communication and motivational skills, innovation and creativity
We are looking for individuals who meet this profile:
- Recent graduates (MSc level studies or equivalent) with good grades in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related majors
- No more than 1.5 years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in English (additional languages welcome
- Global mindset, with a passion to work in diverse cultures
- Mature, balanced personality with good communication skills
- Team player who is flexible and open to new ideas
- We offer a challenging and exciting job in an international, multidisciplinary environment.
- As a member of a company with global operations, your personal development will benefit from opportunities offered by a global company including training of personal skills, early responsibilities, worldwide professional contacts, and international assignments with limited duration inside the ABB Group.
Location Modderfontein, South Africa