Career Custodians – Assistant Executive Housekeeper Vacancy in Cape Town Feb 2018
|Remuneration:||R8500 – R8900 per month Cost to company|
Our client is looking to employ a hardworking, meticulous person who has exquisite attention to detail to assist the executive housekeeper with day to day operations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all Bedrooms /corridors /function rooms /public areas are maintained.
- Supervising the daily cleaning of assigned rooms, bathrooms, corridor areas and public areas to the highest standards. This includes changing bed linen, replacing towels, cleaning bathrooms thoroughly, vacuuming, mopping and dusting daily.
- Subject to levels of business the housekeeper will be expected to also service rooms.
- Ensuring the upkeep of vacant rooms.
- Replenishing brochures and paper goods throughout the bedrooms.
- Maintaining an orderly storeroom and trollies.
- Ensuring guest laundry is collected, charged and returned to the guest in a speedy and accurate fashion.
- Ensuring guest property left behind is logged and stored in a secure location for lost property.
- Resolving any guest problems or complaints when possible and ensuring management are kept informed.
- Action any maintenance requests in order to comply with the Guest House’s established quality standards and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably required by management
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand English at a professional level.
- Previous housekeeping management-related experience desired.
- Must have a SA ID
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and own transport
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within five days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com
- Client service