The Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority is offering internship opportunities in the fields listed below:
- Intern: Human Resource: To gain training and workplace experience in the provisioning of HR transactional/functional support; HR Administration & Information management.
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Human Resource Management email protected
Skills Development Planning (SDP)
- Intern: Skills Development Planning: To gain training and workplace experience in the Skills Development planning, tracking; documentation management; Planning, preparing, implementing learning programmes and coordinating thereof by delegation of the SDP
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Business Administration, Education, Training and Development, Human Resources Development, Social Sciences or an equivalent qualification 2x email protected
Office of the CEO
- Intern: Office of the CEO: To gain training and workplace experience in the legal support, advice, and consultation to HWSETA, board, stand ing committees and stakeholders and provide strategic management administration to the office of the CEO for effective and efficient coordination of the organization and the CEO Office. Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support Bachelor’s
Degree or equivalent, LLB. National Diploma or
Degree or N6 in Business Administration or Secretarial qualification. 2x email protected
Information Technology (IT)
- Intern: Information Technology: To gain training and workplace experience in the maintenance and performance of the organizational IT infrastructure performing technical work installing, operating and providing second level support for the local and wide area networks, personal computer s and the PBX. Provides operational and technical support of User–, Application and Server requirements and sustainment of efficient performance and preventative maintenance of hardware and software National Diploma or
- Intern: Finance: To gain training and workplace experience in the Cash Book function, Petty Cash and in Debtors and Creditors functions. Banking and reconciliation of deposits.
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Finance email protected
Supply Chain Management
- Intern: Supply Chain Management: To gain training and workplace experience in the administrative support in the procurement of goods, management of the tender processes, management of requisition, ordering, distribution and administration of stationery.
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Supply Chain Management email protected
- Intern: Marketing: To gain training and workplace experience in event management, implement branding initiatives, maintain an up – to – date media contact database, reporting, development of communications strategy and programme, producing marketing plans, advertising activities, manage stakeholder relationships.
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Marketing email protected
Research, Information, Monitoring, and Evaluation (RIME)
- Intern: Research, Information, Monitoring, and Evaluation: To gain training and workplace experience in working with Researchers in development of data collection instructions, Capturing and analysis of data, Report writing, Presentation of findings, Administrative functions relating to research, Understanding of Research methods and process.
Education Training Quality Assurance (ETQA)
- Intern: ETQA: To gain training and workplace experience in ensuring that education and training systems, processes, procedures, and qualifications are in place to ensure that high-quality education and training is available in the education sector as per the relevant pieces of legislation. Bachelor’s
Degree or National Diploma or N6 in Education, Training and Development, Human Resources Development, Social Sciences or an equivalent qualification 2x email protected
Provincial Offices – (Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, KwaZulu Natal, Free State, Northern Cape, Western Cape and Eastern Cape) x9
- TVET Learners: Administrator learner: Assist with administrative duties in the provincial offices, filing, record keeping, switchboard and general administrative duties. Providing administrative assistance to the ETQA division, including overall planning, tracking, and documentation management.
N 6 in Business Admin/Public Admin or Office Administration email protected
- The prospective candidate should have NO working experience in the field of study and prior internship experience.
- The successful candidate will receive a stipend.
- Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability, and gender will receive preference.
- HWSETA will verify credit and criminal record as well as qualifications.
- The HWSETA reserves the right not to make an appointment to the advertised post and will only communicate with shortlisted candidates
Closing Date: 31 January 2018