|Reference:||#CPT – WCA|
|Company:||Liquorice Digitas LBi|
Liquorice is a growing and dynamic online agency based in Cape Town, CBD, with a very tight knit team. We need someone who will fit into this driven and dynamic environment.
This position is a mixture of talents of a web content administrator – creates, coordinates and executes content for organisation’s website and a usability quality assurance tester.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
The website content administrator will be responsible maintaining the voice for all aspects of the organisation’s online presence. In addition to editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The website content administrator will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters. The content administrator will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organisation, so strong communication skills are needed. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
This role will work closely with the following team roles: account managers, senior technical producer and senior web content administrator
Minimum qualifications – education and experience
- Relevant web design/development qualification e.g. national diploma in multimedia technology ND or Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, technical writing or a related field
- Minimum two years experience as content administrator in corporate or agency environment
- Fluent English and Afrikaans skills, verbal and written (good command of language, especially writing for web)
- Manage content for organisation’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Experience working collaboratively with web content admin design and development teams in an agile environment
- Familiarity with web content management systems. Experience with Sharepoint 2013 a bonus.
- Working knowledge of HTML, and insight into graphic and web interface design and multimedia tools such as with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop), Dreamweaver and Fireworks preferred
- Good knowledge of web marketing trends and campaign components such as writing for the web, newsletters, banners, polling, social media and blogs
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Passion, integrity and energy!
- The minimum requirement is a solid working knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with the following will be advantageous:
Cross browser compatibilty
- Enjoys people and working in a team
- Proactive, driven, assertive
- Achievement orientated
- Detail oriented
- Passion about their skills
- Enjoys leading edge technology
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Customer focused
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Uses initiative
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- Every detail oriented.
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile – a real team player.
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- Analytical thinking to review campaign results.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.