Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Capitec Bank – Media Designer Vacancy in Cape Town, Stellenbosch – Jan 2018
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Stellenbosch|
Purpose of the role:
- To develop learning material (such as e-learning activities, e-learning games, infographics, quick reference guides and workshop guides) using the relevant authoring software.
- Grade 12
- A relevant certification or qualification (e.g. graphic design, web design, Software development, animation, flash, programming)
- Relevant certificate or qualification in learning and development would be ideal
- Two to three years of web design, e-learning development experience or media design experience.
- Experience with graphic and multimedia authoring software and website design software (i.e. Adobe InDesign, Premier Pro, Flash, Photoshop, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Toolbook, Lectora).
- Min knowledge :
- Good understanding of visual design (graphic design)
- Basic programming
- Ideal knowledge:
- General knowledge of adult learning design principles and methodologies
- Understanding of gamification principles
- Animation (Flash – ActionScript)
- Communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Graphic editing ability
- Development and authoring skills
- Basic programming skills
- Writing skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and meticulous
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving
- Innovation and creativity
- Team player
- Ability to work under own initiative without guidance, cope well under sustained pressure and deliver to deadlines
- This position operates in an open plan environment
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s license preferred
- Clear credit record
- Clear criminal record
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)