MORE is a Johannesburg-based production-agency, part of the global Inside Ideas Group (Oliver, AdjustYourSet, DARE, etc), producing content for a range of brands across multiple platforms, channels and countries.
The content we produce includes digital media, animation, design and live action. We pride ourselves on delivering beautiful, effective work for the international marketplace. Brands we count among our clients include Starbucks, Liberty, Unilever, Virgin, Samsung, Gumtree and Hyundai, to name a few. We operate on a global shift basis, with teams working across three shifts covering 20 hours a day (each shift being 8 hours or less).
MORE’s national recruitment drive for Work Experience and Internship seeks to place junior creatives within our Content Upload Team (CULT).
Get a taste of being part of a digital team that delivers websites for leading clients in multiple languages across the world. You will work with various teams from Search Engine Optimisation, Design, Translations, Content Creation & Back-end Development, getting multi-disciplinary experience.
Learn how to upload content to Adobe Experience Manager and The Asset Bank, Adobe Asset Bank platforms, make amendments and work from an excel spreadsheet to find content and keep track of project status.
You’ll also learn how to provide daily status reports and manage your own personal timing on a job to adhere to strict, non-negotiable deadlines within the broader network.
CULT Intern Hard Skills Required
- WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Email platform building experience
- Good knowledge of Excel is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- A four-week programme is designed to give students a taste of being in a production studio, getting them ready to enter the real working world.
- Impact of social and technological changes
- Creative project workflow management
- Time management
- Presentation skills
- Ways of working and best practices
- Project review and guidance
- Workplace health & safety training
- Work/life balance 101
- Network roles and responsibilities of a project
- Timelines and deadlines of a website & email project
- The Asset Bank Training including meta data, alt tags and resizing assets according to online best practice
- Adobe Experience Manager – D2 Advance and Starterkit
- Taxonomy, Component Mapping, Tagging, URL redirection, Content Mapping, Authoring guidelines, style guidelines, staging and production environments
- Adobe Asset Bank
- Jira ticketing process including raising, assigning, action and closing tickets
A three-month formal programme with candidates who have the potential for roles within our business, to join our shop and run the gauntlet toward a shiny future full of meaningful deadlines and the occasional beer.
- On-the-job, hands-on training
- Working in the studio, alongside our best talent
- Project review and mentoring
- Positive attitude
- Ability to fit our culture (hard-working with a penchant for sarcasm)
- Hard workers (see above)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Eagerness to learn
- Willingness to potentially work extended hours and on international time zone shifts (hello night-owls and early risers)
- Ability to ask questions and be a team player
- Collaborative work ethic
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, whether it’s creating a new service for our clients or how we look after our teams:
- Results Driven