Clicks Group is made up of highly successful brands – Clicks, Musica, The Body Shop and UPD.
Clicks Group is passionate about growing our brands and providing stimulating and varied opportunities for employees to grow professionally within a challenging and dynamic environment.>
The Clicks Group recognizes that the appointment, lateral transfer, and promotion of its human capital is critical in achieving sustainable business growth and is committed to ensuring that all employees are enabled to realize their potential and to meet their career aspirations.
The Group is committed to fairness and consistency in any recruitment and selection practices and to ensure that the supply of best talent to the Group matches its staffing demands.
To assist the Group Services HR team with administrative tasks related to the end to end HR function based on Clicks Head Office in Woodstock.
Purpose and Objectives
- To consolidate inputs and prepare the Group Services training and development schedule in line with the approved plan
- To arrange training and development events and logistics (i.e. invitations, facilities, accommodation, and catering, etc.) in line with approved schedule and budget
- To capture and maintain training and development information and records in line with the quality management framework
- To prepare and submit training and development reports in line with business requirements, quality management framework and regulatory requirements
- To maintain supplier information, process payments and keep records in line with Group standards
- To liaise with HR and line managers, employees and service providers to ensure effective delivery of training and development events
- To complete HR administrative duties in order to assist in the timely resolution of queries and to the prescribed quality standards
- HR Reporting
- Escalation of queries to appropriate area for resolution and follow up
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as and when required e.g. meeting minutes, data capturing, recruitment, interviews, taking references etc
Qualifications and Experience:
- B. Degree (Essential)
- Hons degree (Desirable)
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) (Essential)
- Proficiency on e-mail
>Skills, Abilities and Job-Related Knowledge:
- Numeracy and Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Conceptual thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to follow rules and procedures
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with people and in a team