Snackworks is responsible for the biscuit and snacking portfolio under AVI. The Bakers and Baumann’s Brands are an iconic part of South Africa’s biscuit history.
A vacancy has arisen for a Quality Assurance Trainee based at the Westmead Biscuit Factory reporting to the Quality Manager. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
<!-- Responsive -->
- Act as a support function to the QA department.
- Assist with raw material, packaging testing and analyses.
- Assist with housekeeping and hygiene audits.
- Assist with the quality of mixing and baking.
- Assist with auditing and inspecting processed/wrapped products.
- Provide feedback on specification non-compliance by analysing quality systems (Shopware).
- Will be involved in trials and validation studies i.e. data capturing.
- Analyse and Solve Problems.
- Initiate and Achieve Results.
- Remain Composed and Resilient.
- Working well with Others.
- Good Communication skills.
- Must be a final year student that requires in-service training.
- Minimum Qualifications Required A completed Grade 12/Matric or an equivalent.
- Must be a final year student studying towards a National Diploma/B.Tech/BSc in Food Technology and requiring in-service training.
- Knowledge Required Must be computer literate.
Closing Date: 30 January 2018