Weldun Media is a creative media and production company. We are creative’s that use the medium of visuals and media to tell a story that will inform, educate and entertain.<!-- Responsive -->
With a collective experience of over 10 years, Weldun assembles its creative A-Team player’s specific for each job.
With leading Directors, Editors, Designers, and Marketing gurus, no job is too big or small for our inspired team.
Weldun is a 100% Black Owned Company and a BEE Level 1 contributor.Job Details
We are looking for a reliable, passionate Film and TV junior creatives who are looking for hands on experience in the industry. Interns will work on an online movie, TV and gaming platform. Experience will be given in the following departments:
- Creative and Experimental
- Execute Treatments and shot lists.
- Ability to package video and audio for edit
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible and accountable
- Honest and Hard Working
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to take instructions from producers and directors
- Ability to work within a team
- Formal education in video/television operations is advantageous.
- Some knowledge understanding of Panasonic and Sony Digital and Broadcast cameras as well DSLR cameras.
- Understanding of Audio set up and recording.
- Basic knowledge of Broadcasting/Television terminology.
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Links to any samples of work if available.
Applications must be submitted no later than 28th Feb 2018.
Remuneration: Travelling fee will be provided
Duration: 6 Months
Successful candidates might occasionally be required to work irregular hours and/or on Weekends.
If you do not meet any of the criteria or have any work as reference, please do not apply. Email your CV and Links (work) to: email@example.com.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of their application. If you are not contacted within 14 days, it means that your application was unsuccessful.