Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA) has been operating in South Africa for 50 years, although the Munich Re (Group) was active on the Continent via Munich Re in Munich for some years prior to commencing the Southern African operation in Johannesburg in 1968.
The Head Office of MRoA is in Johannesburg, with a client service Life office situated in Cape Town.
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in Company Business Projects(where applicable)
- Increase your networking and interpersonal skills
- In depth exposure to Reinsurance
- Training and exposure to the Underwriting process within the respective line of business
- BCom Risk Management (Honours)
- BCom Law
- MaritimeThe successful incumbent will
- Be a student who graduated within the last two years
- Have an excellent academic record(65% and above)
- Be driven and passionate about learning
- Good analytical and communication skills
The Graduate Programme is based in Johannesburg. The closing date for applications is 19 January 2018.
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with regard to its clients; it is also an equal opportunities employer. Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritized, if equally qualified.