Revlon was founded in 1932, by Charles Revson and his brother Joseph, along with a chemist, Charles Lachman, who contributed the "L" in the REVLON name. Starting with a single product - a nail enamel unlike any before it - the three founders pooled their meager resources and developed a unique manufacturing process.
<!-- Responsive -->
Revlon® is one of the strongest consumer brand franchises in the world. Revlon’s global brand portfolio includes Revlon® color cosmetics, Almay® color cosmetics, SinfulColors® color cosmetics, Pure Ice® color cosmetics, Revlon ColorSilk® hair color, Revlon® beauty tools, Charlie® fragrances, Mitchum® anti-perspirant / deodorants, and Ultima II® and Gatineau® skincare and its products are sold in over 100 countries across six continents.
• Studying towards National Diploma in Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry or Diploma in similar fields.
• Computer literate in MS Office suite.
• Experience in operating set laboratory equipment, i.e. IR, HPLC, ICP, etc.
Personal competencies & behavioural traits:
• Ability to work independently and be a good team player.
• Accurate and attend to detail.
• The ability to adapt to change quickly.
• Ability to prioritise and maintain work performance under pressure
• The ability to apply logic to all situations
• Good time management, organisational and writing skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete sampling, analysis and approval of all incoming bulks and raw materials to ensure timely release for production.
• Ensuring GMP compliance in the laboratory and production environment.
• Complying with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
• Ensuring that laboratory equipment is maintained and calibrated.
• Routine testing and data capturing.
Qualifications Skills Required:
- MS Word Intermediate
- MS Excel Intermediate
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Revlon is dedicated to the goal of providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap/disability, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship or veterans status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Affirmative action will be taken to employ, advance in employment and otherwise treat without discrimination women, minorities, qualified disabled individuals and veterans.