A career at Distell is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for a truly South African alcoholic beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a Brandcrafter.<!-- Responsive -->
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
A career at Distell is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for a truly South African alcoholic beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a Brandcrafter.
Applications are invited for the above-mentioned positions in the Central Laboratory, Quality Department, based at Adam Tas in Stellenbosch. The successful incumbents will report to the Quality Controller Intrinsic.
Purpose of the Positions:
The intention is to give practical work experience to:
• Students who are in their final year of study and require exposure in a work environment and require
practical work experience in order to obtain their qualification.
• Successful interns will be expected to enter into a full-time 12 month contract commencing on the
1st of February 2018 and terminating on the 31 January 2019.
Key Learning Areas would include, but are not limited to:
• Quality Assurance (Intrinsic & extrinsic quality control, Quality Management Systems, etc.)
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following
• South African citizenship.
• Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining relevant tertiary qualification (e.g.
National Diploma in Food Technology; National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry; BSc Bio
• Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Sound communication and presentation skills.
• Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position.
• Willing and able to work extended hours.
• Reliable transport to and from place of work.
• Must be willing, able and committed to enter into and complete the 12 month internship programme.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
• Covering letter/ Motivational letter
• Curriculum vitae (CV)
• Certified copy of tertiary academic record (progress report)
• Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
• A letter from the tertiary institution stating the internship requirement and format for evaluation
• Certified copies of Identity Document
• Certified copies of drivers licence (if applicable)
Closing Date: 18 January 2018
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)